Askaynak inverter welder 160E Inverter welding machine
Askaynak inverter welder 160E Inverter welding machine is a portable rugged inverter welder, Suitable for wide variety of welding applications both on outside and indoor by providing maximum flexibility
Features of this Askaynak inverter welder.
Excellent welding performance with rutile and basic coated electrodes between 2.5 – 3.5 mm diameters
Ideal for welding of carbon and low-alloy steels, even stainless steels
Capable to operate at every single low voltage system where the input voltage is 220 V and can supply 160 A
Inverter technology makes the machine portable and lightweight ( only 6.5 kg), gives an excellent arc characteristics and ensures energy efficiency comparing to transformer type welding machines
Equipped with thermal and low voltage protection which improves the reliability
Easy-to-use and user friendly control panel
Fan cooling systemRecessed control and connections designed protect front and rear panels from damage
Easy welding cable connections with European type quick connectors
Two years limited spare parts warranty
- IGBT inverter technology, stable welding.
- High inverter frequency, energy saving.
- Can run continuously for a long time, the performance is stable, with the voltage fluctuation automatic compensation function.
- Arc starting good, anti-interference, good thrust adjustment function.
- Easier arc ignition, spatter-free, current stability, good shape etc.
- Can be used in a variety of acid, alkaline electrode welding
- High floating voltage and good performance in compensation function.
- Widely used for working at height, field operations, interior decoration and other projects.
- Can weld low hydrogen and mild steel guage 12 and 10 comfortably
There are no reviews yet.